Aside from the obvious – my hubby, my boys, my friends – I thought I’d share a few of my favorite things (in no particular order)…
* Coke Zero & Cherry Coke Zero – my friend, a diehard Coke fan tried a sip of mine this past week and even she was impressed how good it taste. It’s that good. So if you normally don’t like diet sodas, try Coke Zero.
* Fiber One bars – I’m not a big breakfast person so these work out great for a quick meal. I love to take these with me when I travel for those times when we’re not quite ready for a big meal, but still need something (and have slept through the free breakfast). I prefer the chocolate over the peanut butter, but trust me, both are good.
* Mac – We recently became a Mac-only household and I’m totally loving both my G5 and my super portable iBook. For those considering making the switch, have no fear, it’s super easy. And my system crashes so much less (if at all) since we switched.
* OPI polish – They not only have the greatest colors and the coolest names, but it lasts much longer than the cheaper crap out there. Totally worth the extra couple of bucks.
* Public Library – I read a lot of books (well, I read a lot of books in spurts at least), so I’ve recently started getting my books through the library. I love that I can request books online and they’ll shoot me an email when my book has arrived. This has saved me tons of money recently.
* Vichy Intensive Care for Dried Out Lips – I’ll admit it, I’m addicted to lip products. I am constantly purchasing new lipsticks, glosses and lip balms. This baby (from CVS) is awesome for that pre-bed slather of lip balm.
That’s enough for now. I could keep going on and on, but I’d rather hold off and rave again another time.