* You’d much rather have anything made from pumpkins – especially the pumpkin line over at Starbucks. Nothing thrills me like a pumpkin spice latte – non-fat, of course.
* You can find cranberry orange muffins or breads in the local bakeries. Yum!
* The Christmas lights show up lining the sides of Zoo Drive in Griffith Park.
* You carry a cardigan or lightweight jacket everywhere you go because who knows how cold it will get that day.
* Our neighbors start decorating with their absolutely incredible Halloween decorations complete with smoke and fire – I need to get photos of this is that good.
* You have to sleep with a window slightly opened just so you can snuggle under the comfortor.
* And sadly, it becomes time to officially retire the flip-flops. I’ve been fighting this one now for the past two weeks. Each day I tell myself that it’s the day to pack them up. Then I put a pair on as I run some errands doing my best to convince myself that tomorrow I’ll pack them up.
Mmmm, pumpkin spice lattes 🙂
Saw that you joined the Valley Dwellers group! Cheers, fellow Valley Girl (and I mean that in the best possible way)!
Athena, thanks for stopping by! I really need to poke around NaBloPoMo a bit more – and write that official post 😉
Pumpkin spice lattes do rock, don’t they? Of course, now that we’ll be back in the 100’s this week, I doubt I’ll be having any for a bit.