* You’d much rather have anything made from pumpkins – especially the pumpkin line over at Starbucks. Nothing thrills me like a pumpkin spice latte – non-fat, of course.
* You can find cranberry orange muffins or breads in the local bakeries. Yum!
* The Christmas lights show up lining the sides of Zoo Drive in Griffith Park.
* You carry a cardigan or lightweight jacket everywhere you go because who knows how cold it will get that day.
* Our neighbors start decorating with their absolutely incredible Halloween decorations complete with smoke and fire – I need to get photos of this is that good.
* You have to sleep with a window slightly opened just so you can snuggle under the comfortor.
* And sadly, it becomes time to officially retire the flip-flops. I’ve been fighting this one now for the past two weeks. Each day I tell myself that it’s the day to pack them up. Then I put a pair on as I run some errands doing my best to convince myself that tomorrow I’ll pack them up.