…Getting to know all about you…
I’m considering myself tagged (‘cuz I wanted to play along). I saw this over at Bella’s Beyond the Map and thought it would be fun to share some lists of fours.
Four Favorite Movies:
- Valley Girl
- The Sweetest Thing
- The Sound of Music
- Somewhere in Time
Four Places I’ve Lived
- Albuquerque, NM: My first big move, completely on my own. I was jobless, friendless and homeless. It was scary, but still empowering and I wouldn’t have changed a thing about the move.
- Kennesaw, GA: I actually enjoyed living here, though I hated the actual house (and didn’t so much enjoy living with my dad). I lived so close to my work (various jobs) and school. Plus it really was close enough to Atlanta to be fun.
- Peachtree City, GA: Moved here from Jersey and what a shock. Talk about living in the boonies – yet probably just as close to Atlanta as Kennesaw was. Scary money out there as well. But hey, I got to drive a golf cart everywhere!!
- Bound Brook, NJ: I have very few memories here as I only lived here briefly while my mom had custody of us. For some odd reason, I went to Catholic school and my older brother went to the public school across the street. Very odd.
Four Shows I Watch:
- Lost – yeah baby! Need I say more?
- The Hills – what can I say, I’m a sucker for that LC and the Speidi insanity.
- Grey’s Anatomy – can’t decide if I love it more for the storylines, the music or the McHotness.
- Entourage – but we don’t have HBO, so we have to wait and watch on DVD *sigh*
Four People who Email Me:
- My best friend and former roomie, Julia
- The hubster
- Matt, my closest friend from high school
- Jen with Ladies Who Launch since she led our Incubator and still keeps in touch
Four Favorite Eats:
Four Places I’d Rather Be:
- Shopping with Julia
- Visiting Joanna in Spain
- Mendocino with the hubster
- Hanging out in a warm climate with plenty of water around
Four Things to Look Forward To:
- Jim & Cheryll’s visit later this month
- My Birth-a-Versary in early May
- Our first trip to Europe (this year dammit!)
- Matt’s wedding in early June
If you want to play along – come on, all the cool kids are doing it – considered yourself tagged.