Let’s start by saying wowza, I feel better!! I’m not totally 100% better, but I’m nearly there. Yesterday was the first time in a looong time that I didn’t need a mid-day nap. And woohoo upon woohoo, I also didn’t need the vaporizer. Oh, the best part, the hubster and I “caught up” on some lost time *wink wink* So yes, it’s been a smashing weekend overall here at the LA Blogger Gal household!
While out sick I’ve managed to finally get caught up a bit on my LWL workload. I’ve got all my confirmed RSVPs for next Tuesday’s blogging workshop and I’m just ready to go. So now I think I’m going to focus on learning how to lead some paid workshops (and contact those realtors). Well, that and get started writing up my social networking workshop for later in the month.
- sometimes lean cuisine just sucks ass. ‘Nuff said.
- I managed to get our taxes into the accountant with plenty of time to spare only to have it sit in his office waiting for me to pick it up (my fault) and yep, now the biz taxes are late…that’ll cost us *sigh*
- looks like we might be going to Ireland in November!!! Herbie will be out there on tour and our friend has invited us along thinking it would be cool. And boy howdy would it be cool! I’d even be more than willing to call it “Christmas” and skip any and all gifts – Ireland would be more than enough.
- Doing that crazy blog party, I was lucky enough to win a book from Robin Bielman’s blog – There Goes the Bride by Lori Wilde. Let me just say, after months of reading business books, chick lit and the more highbrow literature-y books (damn that book club) it was a very welcomed escape. A very light and fun read.
- And speaking of winning, I won a beautiful turquoise pendant the other day from Hostess with the Mostess. Pretty cool if you ask me!
And now, I’m going to pick my way around the chicken in my lame-o lean cuisine and finish getting ready for the LWL incubator gals and happy hour in Venice. All while being serenaded by guitar strumming husband. I really is a smashing weekend I tell ya!
Okay, so I can comment down here, but not at your most recent post where you just tested. I don’t get this fun little comment box when I click on comments there. Sorry! But I’m glad you’re feeling better! Good luck with your workshops! Hope you get that Chumby! I think that catches me up now…
I’m glad you feeling better. What a great news about Ireland, You will love it there!
Oh and I tried to leave a comment before, too. Now it works.