If you’ve recently gone through a break up or know someone who has (feel free to forward this message to him or her), have I got some good news for you!
A good friend of mine and fellow LWL gal, Lisa Steadman, author of “Its a Breakup, Not a Breakdown” wants to help you work through your breakup. If you’ve just been through a breakup and you’re ready to move on and rock your recovery she’s got an amazing program to help you work through it all starting TOMORROW.
We did an interview with her back in August about recovering from a breakup.
Here’s all the info directly from Lisa:
Are you in need of a Boo-hoo Crew? Have your friends completely given up on you and your breakup recovery? Or do you feel so isolated following your breakup that you haven’t even asked for help?
Help is here! I’ve got a handful of spaces left in my next 4 week Rock Star Recovery tele-course beginning Tuesday, September 23.
Together, we’ll discover:
- How to kick start your recovery, regardless of how hopeless you feel right now
- How to completely cut your ex out of your life and let the healing begin
- How to stop obsessing about what went wrong or what could have been
- How to create a future that’s more exciting and loving than your past
- Simple steps you can take every day to rock your recovery
When you sign up to become a breakup rock star, you’ll enjoy:
- 4 weekly group telecalls, complete with live Q& A at the end of each session (and mp3s in case you miss the call) – Tuesday, September 23 6:30-8pm Pacific – Tuesday, September 30 6:30-8pm Pacific – Tuesday, October 7 6:30-8pm Pacific – Tuesday, October 14 6:30-8pm Pacific
- Up to 4 email exchanges per week with me, your personal guide from Boohoo! to Woohoo!
- Weekly tasks to ensure breakup recovery success
- Weekly breakup survival tip, emailed directly to you
Click here for details. Space is limited! The cost to participate is $197.