I don’t know about you, but I’m just so not really feeling the season this year. Maybe because I’ve been crazy busy since before October. Or maybe it’s because it’s a slightly shorter season this year. I don’t know. But I do know that folks still need to shop and buy gifts for friends and family. So in light of that, I’m here to pimp out my friends. Here are some cool things you might want to check out…
- KLEAN Bath & Body – You all know that I love, love, love KLEAN bath and body products. They have the yummiest scents and it’s just good stuff all around. I think my favorite product, something I just recently got the chance to try, has to be the body polish. I used to live on the body scrubs, but then I realized that the oily residue in the shower drove me nuts. With the body polish, this is not an issue. Plus it’s great for shaving. If you’re looking for your new favorite scent, I enjoy the Pommegranite-Fig, Yuzu, Satsuma Glow, and Brown Sugar. I’m personally not a fan of foody or dessert scents, but folks rave about her scents. Check it out, you won’t be sad. an
- Sommer Designs – Carrie has some awesome, handmade aprons and bags. If I didn’t already have an apron, I’d SO be sporting a gorgeous Sommer Designs apron. They’re that sassy and retro. It’s the perfect gift for that Martha-Wannabe, entertainer friend. Beautiful, I’m telling you and her sense of style and color combinations will wish she could come over and decorate your house.
- KangarooBoo – Jennic has some fun, fun toys and products for the young ones. I love her stuff so much that when we first started taking advertising on ConstantChatter, we offered up free ad space. And to make it even more enticing for you, they’ve got a great sale going on right now where you can both save 10% and get a free Mini Puppy Key Chain by Plan Toys (while supplies last using colde “CCH10” from now until December 31, 2008. And if you get the chance, check out her blog to learn a bit of her incredibly fascinating story. You’ll be inspired.
- Caffeinated Elf – I’ve raved about Rachael as Caffeinated Elf before. She’s helped me with my business site and she created our ConstantChatter contest ad. She’s got a fun offer for you, especially if you really don’t want or need any more things this year. She’s offering a special on a new banner/header design for your blog. Normally, she charges $125, but right now she’s offering the holiday price of $100. She’s also offering a 2-fer special (one for you and one for a friend, or both for you) you can get TWO headers for $150 together Her holiday discount is good through January 1st, 2009 using the code: HOLIDAY.
- See Rhi Knit – Who doesn’t love handmade gifts?! And check out those clutches…adorable!
- Katie James – One of my all time favorite gifts to give new moms are pretty burp clothes. You know what, Katie James has them. She also has some adorable travel jewelry bags and dog treat bags.
- Sorting With Style – I don’t know about you, but I love, love, love office supplies. And the prettier, the better; folders, fun staplers, scissors, clips, all sorts of organizing tools…I love it all. I only wish it would help me to be a bit more organized – LOL. Keep is snazzy and keep it fun!
Hopefully this list will open your eyes to some new gift ideas this season. And just think, you’ll be supporting someone you know (or at least someone that I know) instead of the local big box store buying stuff from China. Either way, happy shopping!!