Anitra over at I Love a Kiwi has tagged me for my very first (non-LJ) meme. The name of the game is coming up with 7 Random and/or Weird Facts about myself, then tagging seven other bloggers to do the same. (I don’t think I know seven other bloggers to tag – so if you’re interested, just feel free to do this on your own).
- While in grad school, I worked as a
phone sex galtelephone actress – super easy work and good money.
- I’ve only kept in touch with one friend from high school (though I did just track down another friend a few weeks back) and have no desire to attend any of my class reunions (including our 20th next week).
- I only add salt to 4 things (without first tasting it) – anything egg, anything Mexican, homemade chicken noodle soup and anything potatoes – otherwise, I could care less about salt.
- I seem to have a pretty horrible memory for people – I’ve been known to meet people 2+ times and never, ever recall the previous time I met them. Worse still, I would up living with a guy (roommate) that I went out with and fooled around with once 2-3 years prior to meeting him again. Five years later, as I was driving across country, I finally (FINALLY!) realized that they were one and the same person. Talk about being fucked up.
- I can easily read a book in one day – especially if it’s anything chick lit – but rarely will I remember a thing about the book I just finished. Which also means I’d more than likely repurchase or reread the book and not figure it out until I’m nearly finished (see above).
- I have a purse fetish. Lucky for me, I recognize it and can avoid going crazy. Thing is, you’ll often find me petting purses when I’m out shopping (it seems that the more expensive it is, the more I cuddle and pet).
- I love, love, LOVE children, but I honestly have no real desire to have any of my own. That said, since I’ve been around kids since I was 12 or so, I go crazy when I go longer than a month without loving some kids – luckily I have friends that need babysitters 😉