I’ve been tagged by sufergrrl over at The Ambien Chronicles to reveal a bit more about myself so here goes. I don’t typically do these meme sorts of things myself, but well, since my blog is still a bit boring, I’ll see what we can come up with. I won’t be tagging others since I don’t have that many readers (to say nothing of commenters) here yet, but feel free to play along if you’re so inclined.
The rules for this particular game:
-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
-Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
-Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I am a seemingly compulsive tweezer. I can’t seem to walk into the bathroom without examining, tweezing or trimming my brows. Letting my brows grow out between waxings always killed me (now I’m back to grooming on my own, no more waxing or that God awful threading for me thankyouverymuch).
- I’m also crazy enough that I keep tweezers with me at all times and have been known to tweeze in dressing rooms (good light for that) or in my car (not while driving, silly).
- The hubs and I have no plans for kids, but I’d really love to foster or adopt.
- I have no problems washing or folding clothe, but I absolutely suck at putting the clean clothes away. Instead, I stack and stack and just pull clothes directly from the stack (much to my husband’s dismay).
- I enjoy cooking for others, but for some reason, cooking for just the two of us just doesn’t float my boat. Of course, it doesn’t help that the hubs rarely eats the leftovers.
- I pretty much blog somewhere on a daily basis and have been doing so for the past five or so years now. This blog is actually my 6th version of a blog – one went from free to hosted and then closed down for various reasons (#1 and #2); one was an LJ that I wrote in regularly but decided to close it down when I felt uncomfortable sharing things with my so-called friends (#3); one is an LJ that I still use to keep in contact with my local friends (#4); another that I’m essentially editor of, but it’s not quite so fun as blogging just for the hell of it (#5); and lastly, this one (#6). I miss my hosted blog most of all since I got to pretty it up and add plug-ins and whatnot. But I figure since I just wanted somewhere, anywhere to blog again, that this would do and I can always just copy all of my posts back into my old hosted account (or something like that).