* Lunch went well. My husband has a great team that he works with and the gals are all super sweet. I was right too – one gal is an immigrant from China (she did our ordering) and the other two are first generation, as is one of the guys. It was good fun though and all perfectly normal food. They ordered jellyfish and I tried it, but I didn’t much like the consistency. Otherwise it was a fun lunch.
* My good friend wrote me to tell me that he and his new wife just put a bid in on the house next door to where I used to live. How odd is that? Those houses are HUGE too, so I’m kinda surprised their going for something so large with no kids just yet. But they are beautiful homes and it’s a great neighborhood (as long as it doesn’t snow – very steep hill at the entrance to the sub-division).
* My husband is a bit of a work-a-holic…surprise! He had permission from his boss to work the rest of the from home, but chose not to. He’s got a big project set to launch on Monday and we’re gone Tuesday and Wednesday so he wants to make sure it’s completely ready to go.
* I’ve scheduled an appointment with an acupuncturist. Hopefully I can get this sinus thing under control. I’d settle for the stupid post-nasal to just go away. I still need to schedule with an allergy specialist so I can rule out whatever might be making me so crazy here in the house.
* My desk is a mess and covered in piles o’crap. I haven’t filed our receipts or worked on our books in months! Insanity. Guess what I’ll be doing this weekend?
The weekend is full of shows and visits with friends so it should be a good one. Can’t wait to head up to Sonoma on Monday. It’ll be the first time I’ve seen my friend in about 5 years. We met up in Vegas leading up to the wedding for a quick weekend the last time she was in the states. So even though this trip will also be quick, it will involve a lot of wine (woohoo!) and a lot of catching up. So excited.
Okay, off to get needles poked in me…