Every once and a while, I post one of my “Things I’m Loving Now” sort of posts. I don’t know about you, but I love sharing products that I love. And just as much, if not more, I love hearing about what other people love – this must also have something to do with my love of holiday shopping guides…I’ll admit it, I’m a bit of a voyeur and love hearing about new things.
Right now, I’m working on a few things now we’re I’m contacting different vendors and companies for product and sponsorship (you have registered for the many contests, right?), and it got me thinking that maybe you, my loyal readers (even you, my lovely lurkers!) could help me come up with some new, or maybe something I haven’t yet thought of, products and companies to reach out to.
So I ask…what products do you use in and out of your home and office that you just love? What can’t you live without? What are you always recommending to friends and family? It can be foodstuffs, cleaning products, health and beauty products, computer programs or tools, services, you name it.
To tempt you to reply with as many cool things as possible, I’ll pick one person at random and give away a $10 Starbucks card and a secret, surprise (and more than likely unclaimed) item that I have here at the house – and trust me, there’s plenty of goodies hanging around this apartment that I had planned to eventually use for a CC contest, but haven’t gotten around to it yet — to say nothing of the many unclaimed prizes.
RULES: You may enter as many times as you wish and you’ll score entries as outlined below:
- I’ll give you one entry for every comment with at least 3 products listed
- I’ll give you one more entry if you tweet this (be sure to leave the tweet link in a comment)
- And one more entry if you repost (leave the repost link in a comment)
- This will remain open until next Friday, 2/27 (midnight, PST)
Thanks in advance for ALL your help!
hmmm…sounds like fun. how much time do you have?
1. restoration hardware lavender dryer sheets
2. burt’s bees hand cream (in purple tube)
3. benefit’s skinny dip lipstick
4. essie nailpolishes (light pinks and sheers)
5. see’s lollypops (vanilla = crack!)
6. philosophy pink frosted layer cake bath wash
7. sephora (the whole store)
8. white musk by the body shop
9. converse low-top sneakers
10. paul newman’s lemonade-ice tea (nectar of the gods)
11. kraft mac and cheese
12. shall i go on?
curlywurlygurlys last blog post..Offending My Readers One Post at a Time
1. Burt’s Bees Farmer’s Friend Hand Salve in the yellow tin – I love just smothering my hands in this stuff at night, putting on a pair of glaoves and going to bed like that, and waking up to such a total difference in the morning. I wash my hands a lot for work, plus the weather isn’t helping either, and my hands get so painfully dry, this stuff is a lifesaver.
2. I have a pair of shoes by Merrill that are the most comfortable things I have ever put on my feet, I love them. Definitely getting my money’s worth out of those things.
3. Also loving the Nikon D80 Field Guide by David D. Busch to help me learn how to use my camera. I find it’s much easier to learn from than the manual that came with the camera.
4. Loving my new Superhero Designs necklace in Passion.
5. Sunkist Orange Soda and A&W Root Beer. Not the most popular, but always the best.
6. Burt’s Bees Naturally Ageless Day Lotion with pomegrante and soy. We’ll see how this one goes, today was the first day I’ve used it, but my skin feels so nice right now even though I put it on early this morning.
Michelles last blog post..If not enthusiastic, at least committed
i love celestial seasons tea, hershey’s white chocolate, old navy tank tops, opi nail polish of any shade and aussie hair spray at the moment 🙂
1. LaundryTree Soapnuts. (Heh).
2. MightyLeaf Tea in the African Nectar flavor.
3. I second the Superhero Necklace mention above.
4. Burt’s Bees lip balm. The plain kind is my fave.
5. Keurig coffee maker + Coffee People Wake Up Call coffee
6. Eddie Bauer Stitched Leather Flip Flops
7. Starbucks Pumpkin Scones (in winter) and Cranberry Orange Scones (in summer). With a tall nonfat chai, please. ;D
8. Anything made by Snow & Graham (letterpressed paper)
9. Aveda lipstick
10. Bare Escentuals Foundation/Mineral Veil
11. Imju Fiberwig Mascara (seriously awesome)
12. Anything written by Charles Martin or Katherine Center
13. Kashi GoLean Hot Cereal (Super yummy 2 minute breakfast).
14. Kinetic rings by David Tishbi
15. Amazon Subscribe and Save
16. My iPhone. And my iMac.
Lisas last blog post..LaundryTree SoapNuts make a wonderfully unique gift!
1-Vosges Chocolates. Gorgeous high end chocolates in beautiful packaging with exotic ingredients.
2-Frans award winning sea salt caramels. I know you already had a sea salt caramel giveaway, but these are supposed to be the best!
3- Nonnie Wallers hat boxes. Beautifully decorated fabric covered hat boxes that have their famous pound cake and a fresh nosegay of pretty flowers inside. Cake and flowers in one beautiful package. Oprah is a fan.
1-Jennifer Myer gold “leaf” necklace and earrings. Simple and stunning. Jennifer Aniston made the other Jennifer famous. If you get these I will need the ability to enter 1000 times!
2- Fiona Paxton “Coco” necklace. Silver and black beaded necklace as thick as a belt. Beautiful, under $300 and worn by celebrities everywhere like Drew Barrymore.
3-Renee Lewis Diamond Shake necklace (a girl can pipe dream, can’t she?).
4 – Anything by Jeannine Payer
5 – Anything by Cathy Waterman
Handbags under $1,000:
1- Rachel Nasvik- The Patricia bag
2- Rebecca Minkhoff – Nikki in beige or navy blue
3- Foley & Corinna – City tote
4- Lauren Merken – Eve clutch
Products that I love (in no particular order)…by Brie
1. Bumble&bumble Thickening Spray
2. Kashi cereal and granola bars
3. Trader Joe’s anything (it’s not up here in Canada, boo!)
4. Philosophy Hope in a Jar
5. MAC lipstick, eyeshadow and lustreglass
6. Stonyfield Farms Organic yogurt
8. CHowards Peppermints
9. Labello lipbalm
12. ecojot notebooks
bries last blog post..In the running for the most hilarious commercial.