My real-life, good friend Lisa Steadman, relationship coach extraordinaire and best selling author, has a brand new book coming out today that will seriously rock your world if you’re going through a breakup or struggling to heal and move on from past heartbreak.
It’s a pretty great title, isn’t it?
Based on her private coaching practice working with women as they heal their hearts and reinvent their futures, this interactive workbook includes daily exercises and worksheets to help you:
- Find an amazing support system to accelerate your recovery
- Grieve like a widow so you can feel your pain without judging it
- Let yourself off the hook for letting some guy treat you so poorly
- Incorporate healthy and nurturing behavior into your new daily routine
- Understand why The Big Breakup is more excruciating and more exquisite than any breakup you’ll ever go through
- Identify and release any fears that may be holding you back
- Get clear about why your relationship ended, why it’s for the best, and what you really want in life and love
And so much more!
When you follow Lisa’s customized 21 day recovery action plan, you’ll heal your heart in record time. Plus, you’ll get clearer about what you’ll no longer put up with in life and love, identify your core values, and create a vision of the future that is oh-so-fabulous!
Lisa is offering her brand new workbook along with a bundle of incredible FREE bonus gifts worth over $1,000 and special discounts on pampering and sassy products — and you can have it ALL for less than $16!
But to get the workbook AND bonus gifts, you must act now. She’s only making this offer for the first 24 hours. And when you see the valuable bonuses she’s offering (from other phenomenal coaches, healers, and experts), you’ll know this is an irresistible offer.
To get all the juicy details, GO HERE.
I just found out the other night at my birthday dinner that Lisa’s coaching tools helped one of my good friends work through her divorce. Talk about a small world – you better believe I introduced them to each other right then and there! So trust me when I say, if you’re going struggling through the aftermath of a breakup, this will help you to survive, heal your heart and move on.
Like many of us, Lisa has lived the messy breakup. She knows what she’s talking about. Having seen an advanced copy of the workbook, you’re going to love her no-nonsense, tell-it-like-it-is, sassy style! So tell your family, friends and coworkers, or anyone that needs to get on with their love life after that breakup to pick up a copy of this book.
Yes, she’s that good.