I just thought that I’d take a moment and focus on some of the many, many things that I am so happy and grateful for…
* we’ll start with the obvious, yet very important…my health, wealth, happiness, joy, work, love, home, family, friends, husband and boys!
* my upcoming haircut, brow wax and pedicure!!
* my current batch of chick-lit – I’m so loving reading the breezy stuff!
* the fact that we’re off on a vacation full of good friends, good food and good wine in just over a week!
* that I’m going on that vacation 20 or so pounds lighter than when we went last year – and it shows!
* my clean car – I should show my gratitude and appreciation for it now since it might rain tomorrow!
* that while today may have been a tad chilly and overcast, the weather as a whole has been just lovely and perfect for our evening walks!
* and so, so much more!
Edited to add: the reason I even started this was to express my gratitude for our new toilet!!! No more wondering if it’s going to flush. No more non-stop running through the night. Ah…the joys of a new toilet!