It’s about that time that I put some serious thought into my Christmas list. The hubby won’t step foot into a mall, so anything I want needs to be able to be found online (I typically do an amazon.com list). For the family (the in-laws) we draw names and have a $50 limit, so that’s a different list for them.
So just thinking out loud (since there’s not all too much that I really want or need) I thought I’d put down some of my thoughts here in no particular order…
- Canon Powershot upgrade (whatever the best value turns out to be)
- 2GB SD memory card (though the ones with the built in USBs are nice)
- Chanel Chance perfume
- Jo Malone perfume (I still need to pick out the scent)
- iPod Nano (FWIW, I have a shuffle and while it’s awesome for working out, it’s not so great for travel)
- a good knife or two (santoku maybe?)
- almost anything from L’Occitane – in particular either the almond shower oil or the almond supple skin oil (I get so dry in the winter)
And totally unrelated to my holiday shopping list, but how awesome does this sound? Honey and fir…talk about smelling like the holidays!
I’m thankful for having the opportunity to have a relaxing lunch with my hubby while he’s
on vacation works from home.