The faire Ivanhoe handed this to me today! How cool is that?!? Of course I’d like to thank my darling husband, my adorable and feckless two boys, my many bloggie friends, both new and old and of course, life itself for making me the person that I am and giving me the willingness to tell anyone that will listen what’s on my mind. And thank you readers for following right along – feel free to comment from time to time if the mood strikes you 😉
And don’t forget to check out Ivanhoe’s blog. She’s from Prague and now living here in the states. How neat is that??
The Rules: By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you agree to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded.
I humbly and graciously pass along this E for Excellence to the following:
- Ampersander Bound – she’s a fellow LWLer, a great photographer and is currently keeping me enthralled with her NaBloPoMo March lists.
- Beyond the Map – her writing will touch your heart its that potent and insightful.
- Geggie over at So…What Else, What Else, What Else? – hang round this chick long enough and you too will fall head over heels in love with Burts Bees. And man, her cooking and the way she experiences dining out makes me want to buy her dinner!
- Sizzle Says – she’s got a great outlook on life and well, let’s face it, who wouldn’t want her as their landlord?
- Tears in My Coffee – she’s moving on in her life and nearly ready to leave point A for point B. She’s got some exciting times ahead of her.
I’m going to stop at five (yeah, yeah, I know it says 10). Most of the blogs I read lately are more business focused, so I don’t want to pass out this award to all of the non-biz blogs I read at once. I’d like to savor it and share the wealth a bit at a time. Plus, I’d actually like you guys to stop by and visit with these gals a bit. They really are some cool chicks. So I’ll add my next five sometime down the road…when you least expect it! 😉