Which of course, in my case includes those magazines that you get but never actually read.
I try to keep my magazine subscriptions to a decent, readable limit. Unfortunately, that’s rarely the case. I still have about 4 months of back issues of Marie Claire. And of course, some of my subscriptions won’t be getting renewed this time around.
I currently have subscriptions to the following:
- Redbook (actually love it & read it cover to cover)
- Marie Claire (rarely read it)
- Weight Watchers (like the recipes)
- Budget Travel (usually read it cover to cover)
- Glamour (great fluff magazine, easy to read & great for traveling)
- Pink (awesome business mag & I’m not just saying that because the blogged one of my articles)
- Venus (does absolutely nothing for me since I’m not into indy-music or funky, indy-crafting – it sounded cool at the time)
- Mac | Life (great mag for all things Mac & I usually read what pertains to me)
Then there are the husbands many subscriptions to music magazines, vintage guitar magazines, sound engineering magazines and his Photoshop magazines and whatever music industry ones he gets at work. Yeah, it’s a bit much. The good news, I tend to recycle my magazines at the local hospital. So at least more than one person is getting something out of it.
What magazines do you read and why? What do you subscribe to and don’t read (for me that’s Marie Claire and Venus)?