Today and everyday I am grateful for…
* my husband
* the unconditional love and warmth of my boys
* my home
* my friends
* my job (or my ability to call what it is that I do, my job)
* my yummy cheeseburger lunch – while not so WW-friendly, it sure was tasty!
* my car
* the weather – while most of the US has been having non-stop snow and freezing temps, here in SoCal it’s been downright beautiful!
* my new Bobbi Brown lipstick (hey, 5+ hours at the mall with a girlfriend and it’s ALL I bought – or even wanted to buy)
* my faith and my ability to see the positive and share that faith with my friends
Ten. Not such a bad number, if I do say so myself!
I read through your blog and I’m feel great to see so many positive postings, especially regarding law of attraction. I think i need to make my blog more inter active. Any way this stuff works, never doubt it. One year ago I was broke. Now I changed my way of thinking and have literally created multiple streams of income, increasing every month.
I agree, it most definitely works!! I’ve seen it with small things and with some not-so-small things. I’m still working up to the BIG things – LOL. Thanks for stopping by. I’ll be checking out your blog as well.